The CLASSIC 1000 Series window system is designed with architectural lines that complement the structure of any home. Its aesthetics, performance (air and water tightness), and durability, offers the homeowner security, comfort, and peace of mind. Available in a wide selection of configurations, the CLASSIC 1000 Series abides by rules of simplicity and creativity, making this "conventional Bohemian", an excellent replacement and renovation option.
Features & Benefits
- Wide selection of models: Single/Double Hung, Single/Double Slider, Tilt feature, Fixed/Picture Window, Casement, Awning, Bay Window, Bow Window, and Special-shape window.
- 3-1/4" frame depth - ideal for renovation/replacement market.
- Designed to accommodate 7/8" IG unit.
- Full perimeter triple weather seals for comfort and protection.
- Co-extruded bulb seal with option of insert pocket for easy service.
- Optional pre-installed AAMA certified weather-strip and bulb seal.
- Snapped interlock and pull rail for easy fabrication and component reduction.
- Complete accessories: jamb extensions (different sizes), casing, brick mould, nailing flange, dry wall return, and various joiners.
- Available in selected solid colors and a wide range of capstock color options.
- All window models are fully tested under AAMA, WDMA, and CSA standards.